This was the first 'Part Q' conversion of a Dutch Barn when the planning rules were changed in 2014. The existing structure was completely retained and a modern interpretation given to a very distinctive shape in the agricultural landscape. This crisp and prominent building has now become a well known landmark in Stratford-upon-Avon.
TEWKESBURY BUSINESS PARK
Deep in the heart of Tewkesbury Industrial Park at J9/M5 is an old farm. As part of the planning gain and expansion of the industrial areas we negotiated the rtention and reuse of the better traditional buildings within the farm complex, including a Grade II listed pigsty. The farmyard area now constitutes a sea of tranquility for smaller front door offices in an ocean of artics.
ST JAMES CHURCH
St James is a Grade II* Church designed by SS Teulon in 1851. The last service was held in 1967 and it fell into a chronic state of disrepair and ruin. Set in leafy Edgbaston it had become a haven for vandals and drug users. Using the principals of Conservation this fine building was converted into 15 apartments and won the Birmingham Civic Society Renaissance Award.